The following policy pursue the Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the Regulation EU 2016/679.
Associazione Mani Tese ONG ONLUS, Piazzale Rodolfo Morandi 2, 20121 Milano, FC: 02343800153, tel. 02/4075165 – fax 02/4046890, e-mail: amministrazione at manitese dot it
The Data controller does not respond to the data processing of other websites, which the Visitors can reach through hyperlinks in the Site.
Visitors can contact the Data controller to ask confirmation about the existence of personal data, check of their correctness, and their integration, update or adjustment. It is also possible to obtain the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form, or block of personal data if there’s a violation of the law in their processing, and to oppose to the processing for legitimate reasons.
Visitors can contact the Data controller using the specific form at the end of this page.
Collected data categories and purpose of the processing
All personal data collected through the Site will be processed in a lawful and correct manner to provide Visitors the services requested, answering their messages and/or questions, in respect of the purposes of the Site.
These data, collected independently or via third parties, include:
- usage data
- birth date and place of residence
Furthermore, the referenced personal data can be of two types:
- entered by the Visitor on purpose
- automatically collected during the navigation of the Site
Visitor’s data are collected to allow the Site, or to the applications used in it, to provide its services.
Other purposes can concern:
- statistics related to navigation
- contacts with the visitor
- comment of the contents
- interaction with social networks and/or external platforms
Furthermore, we use the personal data collected in the following ways:
- to guarantee a better functionality of the Sites
- to transmit information about our products, services, events and other promotional purposes
- to carry out, improve and maintain our activity, products and services
- for general purposes for research and analysis:
- we use data related to how our visitors use our sites, apps and services, to understand the behaviour or preferences of customers. For example, we can use information about visitors of the Sites search for and find products to understand how to organize and present better our products.
- other purposes:
- we could use personal data in other ways and at the moment of the collection we would give specific notice and request consent, if necessary.
Sharing of personal data
The Data controller share your personal data with:
- Service providers who elaborate personal data on behalf of the Data controller, e.g. to elaborate data, send e-mails, for research and analysis, to manage products’ promotion and administrate specific services.
- Other third parties to the extent necessary to: (i) adapt to a request of the government, order of the court or fulfill the law; (ii) forbidden illegal use of our Sites; (iii) defend against claims of third parties; and (iv) ease the prevention of frauds and investigation.
Protection of personal data
Cryptography and security: we use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, included encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data. Personal data are contained behind secured networks and are only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to these systems.
International transfer of data: personal data that we collect or generate in our Sites will be stored only in Europe.
Data storage: we retain personal data as long as and to the extent needed to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, unless otherwise provided by law.
Rights relating to personal data: you have the right to know if your personal data are being processed and to:
- access your data, ask the adjustment or cancellation of your personal data or the restriction of the data processing or to oppose the processing;
- to receive data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and to transmit those data to another data controller (data portability);
- to be informed about the existence of a automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- if expressed, to revoke consent at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before the revocation;
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The following refers to the different types of cookies that could be used on the Site, together with their function.
The information is to be understood as valid only for this Site.
By deciding to disable the cookies that are used, the user's experience while browsing the Site may be affected.
What are cookies
A cookie is a small text file containing information about the User’s navigation. Cookies allow Users to be recognized by the Site as unique and are sent from the Site to the User’s terminal, to be stored and retransmitted during a subsequent visit.
Cookies are essential files for the functioning of the Internet and guarantee greater efficiency of the Site, thus helping to make the browsing experience richer.
For more information, you can consult the specific instructions for use prepared by the Privacy Guarantor.
How to control or delete cookies
Most Internet browsers are set by default to accept cookies automatically. However, it is always possible to change these settings to block cookies or to warn the User that some cookies are sent to his device.
There are several ways to manage cookies. For this purpose, you can refer to the instruction manual or to the help screen of the browser used for navigation, in order to find how to adjust or change the settings of the browser itself.
Disabling cookies could affect navigation. For example, it may be impossible to visit certain sections or not to receive personalized information when visiting a site.
The Site uses various types of cookies to offer the User what he wants in the simplest and fastest possible way.
The Site can use the following types of cookies:
- Navigation cookies: allow you to view the site, making it work correctly; allow you to create the Visitor account, to log in by accessing restricted areas and to be able to proceed with purchases. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site and do not require explicit consent
- Functional cookies: to remember the preferences of the User, helping him to use the Site as effectively as possible, for example by storing the products he has previously viewed. Functional cookies are not essential for the Site to function, however they offer value-added services that improve the overall browsing experience
- Analytical cookies: to better understand how Users use the Site, in order to understand what works and what does not work, optimize and improve the Site and to make sure that it is always stimulating for Users. The data obtained include the web pages visited, the type of platform used, information on the date and time and data, the number of clicks on a specific page, the words searched and the texts entered during the use of the Site.
Persistent and session cookies
Session cookies contain the information used in the User's current browser session. These cookies are automatically deleted when the User closes the browser. In this way, nothing is stored on the User's computer once the time of use of the site is exhausted.
Persistent cookies keep the information used in the period between one access and another on a website, or have technical purposes necessary to make navigation on the site better. A persistent cookie allows a website to recognize a User as an already known visitor, adapting accordingly. Persistent cookies have a duration ranging from a few minutes to a few years.
First party and third party cookies
There may be different subjects who install cookies on the User's terminal. In particular, it may be the same operator of the site that the User is visiting, and in this case we are talking about first party cookies, or a different site that installs cookies through the first one, and in this case we are talking about third party cookies.
First party cookies are therefore created and readable by the site that created them.
Third party cookies are created and readable from domains external to the site, with the related data stored at the third party.
More information on behavioural advertising, as well as other useful information about cookies and the steps to follow to protect your privacy on the Internet, can be found on the website www.youronlinechoices.com.
Cookies for which consent is required
All cookies other than technical ones require the explicit consent of the User, which can be expressed by interacting with the brief information banner present in the landing pages of the Site, in the manner indicated in the same banner, or by closing the banner or clicking on the button of consent.
The User therefore has the option to withdraw consent simply by finishing browsing the Site.
How to manage cookies
Cookies can be disabled manually through specific configuration of your browser. Here are the links with instructions on how to do it depending on the browser in use:
- Disabling cookies on Firefox
- Disabling cookies on Chrome
- Disabling cookies on Internet Explorer
- Disabling cookies on Safari
- Disabling cookies on Opera
For the main browsers of mobile devices, the instructions are the following:
- Disabling cookies on Windows Phone 7
- Disabling cookies on Safari Mobile
- Disabling cookies on Android
Details on the processing of personal data collected by the Site
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the services indicated below:
Comment system managed directly
Personal data collected: Surname, Name, Cookie, Usage Data, E-mail and Username
Contacts with the Visitor
Personal data collected: Surname, Name, E-mail, Phone and various types of Data
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data
Subscription and send Newsletter
Personal data collected: E-mail, Name, [Surname]
Google Analytics (Google)
Personal data collected: Cookies, Usage Data
Online Maps Service
Google Maps (Google Inc.)
Personal data collected: Cookies, Usage Data
Video Viewing Service
Youtube (Google Inc.)
Personal data collected: Cookies, Usage Data
Service of visualization of character styles
Personal data collected: Usage Data and various types of Data
All changes made will come into force as soon as the revised version is published on the Site.
Questions, feedback and contacts
We welcome questions, comments and doubts about our Policy. If you wish to provide feedback or if you have questions or concerns or wish to exercise your rights regarding personal data, please contact the references listed in the Data Controller section or contact us directly through the form below
Definitions and legal references
Personal data (or data)
Any information that relates to a living individual who is identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number, constitutes personal data.
These are the Personal Data collected automatically by the Application (or by third party applications that it uses), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects to the Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the Visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page), and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User's IT environment.
Visitor (or User)
The individual who uses this Application, which must coincide with the Data Subject or be authorized by him and whose Personal Data are being processed.
The natural or legal person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Responsible)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural, legal person, public administration and any other entity, association or body which are responsible, also together with another Data Controller, for the decisions regarding the purposes, the methods of processing Personal Data and the tools used, including the profile of the security, in relation to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which Users' Personal Data are collected.
Small portion of Data stored within the User's device.
Last updated in May 2018
Do you have requests regarding Privacy and Cookies?